New eBikes Are Included With Your Pass!!
The Book-a-Bike Program:Boulder BCycle and the Boulder Public Library have partnered to bring you an opportunity to check out one of our BCycle bikes (pedal and ebike) with your valid and current Boulder Public Library card. This program increases accessibility of the Boulder BCycle system by providing free bike share access to all library patrons, without a requirement for a bank account, credit card, or smartphone. We are offering Boulder BCycle RFID cards at the Main Public Library (only) for you to check out one of our 300+ bikes using your library card for a 7-day use of unlimited 60-minute BCycle bike trips in our system. All BCycle riding rules apply to your trips so, if accessible, download the BCycle App or visit our website to learn more about how bike share works.
How To Start Riding:
- Check out a Boulder BCycle card from the Boulder Public Library!
- Follow the steps in the card case, including completing the BOULDER BCYCLE USERS AGREEMENT (CLICK HERE).
- Watch SHORT VIDEOS on how to use the BCycle System
- ***PLEASE BE MINDFUL THAT IT CAN TAKE UP TO 24 HOURS FOR US TO ACTIVATE YOUR B-CARD SO YOU CAN START RIDING, ONCE YOU COMPLETE THE USER AGREEMENT***
- Locate a Boulder BCycle station using the maps located at most stations, our WEBSITE or the free BCYCLE APP.
- Press the silver button on the dock next to the bike you choose to ride & tap your B-card to release a (e)bike.
- Start riding! (we recommend you wear a helmet)
At the end of every trip, return the bike to any Boulder BCycle station by firmly pushing into a free dock until you hear 3 beeps! Learn more: boulderbcycle.org and follow us on social media. Did you love your ride? You can purchase a membership on the BCycle app or at boulderbcycle.org