| May 12,2016
We're celebrating our fifth anniversary on Friday, May 20th!
As a way of saying thank you to Boulder for five great years of bike sharing, we've put together five days of awesome events and deals starting Monday, May 16th.
Here's the full schedule, and how to take advantage of each offer:
- Monday, May 16th: Free 30-day trial for new riders!
- Use promo code 5YEARS to get your first 30 days free when you sign up for a People's Pedaler (monthly) pass (normally $11).
- This pass includes all trips under 30 minutes.
- Each month after is just $11.
- Tuesday, May 17th: Free lunch rides!
- Day Tripper passes are free from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM (Normally $8)
- No promo code needed: just walk up to any station and swipe your card!
- Day Tripper passes include all trips under 30 minutes.
- Overtime fees of $3 per half hour still apply.
- Wednesday, May 18th: Free 30-minute trips for Casual Cruisers!
- No promo code needed: Just use your B-card to check out bikes.
- Casual Cruiser trips are normally $3 per half hour.
- Thursday, May 19th: Happy Hour—No overtime fees from 5:00 PM to midnight for ALL pass types!
- Take those long trips you've been craving!
- Trips must start after 5:00 PM and end before Midnight to be eligible for this offer
- No promo code needed! We'll waive your overtime fees.
- Note: Casual Cruiser (pay-per-trip) pass holders will pay a flat $3 per trip rate, regardless of duration, during this period
- Friday, May 20th: Buy one, get one free for all new and renewing Republic Rider (Annual) Passes!
- Purchase or renew a Republic Rider pass at the $88 rate
- Shoot us an email letting us know you've renewed
- We'll send you a promo code for your second pass free!
- Give your second pass to a friend or keep if for yourself—we aren't picky.
Please note that these are one-day-only offers, so mark your calendars!