Where do YOU want bike-sharing stations?
By Nov 05, 2012 | 12:00AM
Join Boulder B-cycle and the City of Boulder on November 13th for a community workshop to determine locations for future B-stations!
The workshop is being held to develop a Bike-sharing Master Plan for the remaining station locations. The Boulder B-cycle system is all about the people who use it and where stations are needed, so getting community input is essential to the master planning process.
- -Tuesday, November 13th
- -4:30-6:30 pm (presentation starts at 5pm)
- -BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse (28th and Canyon Blvd)
- -Appetizers and non-alcoholic beverages will be provided, along with a no-host bar.
- -Please RSVP (Yes or No) by Friday, November 9th
The workshop schedule includes:
- -An informational presentation on Boulder B-cycle, including guiding principles and criteria for determining bike-sharing station locations; and
- -Focus group break-out sessions concentrating on geographical areas in the
city of Boulder.
One of the main workshop objectives is to prioritize the top 10 stations to install in 2013 as part of the Federal Transportation, Community, and System Preservation (TCSP) program grant awarded to the City of Boulder.
Please join us on November 13th to share your knowledge of the places where you live, work and play and guide the Bike-sharing Master Plan!
For more information about the workshop contact Amy Breunissen, Boulder B-cycle's Station Planner, at email@example.com.